Hi! Thank you for your help – I have read a lot on your webpage, but am not sure what is wrong with the FLF.
I checked the roots and they are hearty and not mushy; the soil was moist all the way through the soil but not wet (top few inches dry); and it sits 4-8 ft from an East Facing window.
But, it has a ton of brown spots and the spots are now spreading to new leaves.
- How long have you had your plant? ~4 weeks
- When did the problem start? ~2 weeks ago BUT there were a few brown spots on the edges of the plant
- What are the symptoms of the problem? Large brown spots; brown spots are now moving to new leaves
- How often do you water your plant? I have not watered it now for ~1.5 wks – I did a serious watering 1.5 wks ago, water drained from the holes and I have not watered since.
- How much do you water? ~1.5-2 Cups of measured tap water
- What does your drainage look like? Drains into the clear tub underneath
- What soil are you using? Same soil it came in. I bought it from Mahoney’s Garden Center in Brighton MA
- How often do you use fertilizer? Havent yet
- How much sun does your plant get? Where is it in your home? It is 4-8 ft from an East Facing window