Do you have a fiddle leaf fig plant with a problem, but you’re not sure what to do? Don’t worry—the fiddle leaf fig community is here for you. Join us and ask your fiddle leaf fig questions and upload photos of your plant to get recommendations. Other members of the Fiddle Leaf Fig Resource Community can also comment on your question.
Get started by joining our Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Community. Once your membership has been approved, begin by adding your topic, photos, and some information about your plant. It’s helpful to let the community know the following:
- How long have you had your plant?
- When did the problem start?
- What are the symptoms of the problem?
- How often do you water your plant?
- How much do you water?
- What does your drainage look like?
- What soil are you using?
- How often do you use fertilizer?
- How much sun does your plant get? Where is it in your home?
While you wait for a reply, be sure to take the online interactive Fiddle Leaf Fig Quiz.
Want to join thousands of other fiddle leaf fig fans in their passion for growing? Visit us on Instagram! Share your favorite pics, meet fellow enthusiasts and ask questions of a wonderful community of people dedicated to the love of fiddle leaf figs!