Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves (8 Ounces)
About Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food | Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG? Fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. The original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- ALL-ORGANIC Original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- INCLUDES FREE FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE WEBINAR AND E-BOOK with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
- CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC AND TESTED IN INDEPENDENT LAB FOR SAFETY. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the USA by a woman-owned small business.
- EASY TO USE WITH NO MIXING OR MESS by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.