Indoor Plant Food by Houseplant Resource Center. All-purpose ready-to-use fertilizer for houseplants. 8 liquid ounces. Great for your pothos, peace lily, spider plant, ferns, palms, ficus, african violets, cactus and more!
How to Use Indoor Plant Food | Houseplant Resource Center
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR HOUSEPLANTS? Potted houseplants need a steady supply of specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Indoor Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- PRE-MIXED READY TO USE: No mess or mixing with our ready-to-use liquid fertilizer. Simply add to your watering can and use on all of your houseplants every time you water for steady growth, dark leaves, and healthy root systems.
- THE PERFECT MULTIVITAMIN FOR ALL OF YOUR PLANTS: The ideal N-P-K ratio supports plant health with 3% Nitrogen, 1.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 1.5% Nitrate Nitrogen and slow-release calcium for steady growth.
- NATURAL, SAFE, AND ORGANIC: Indoor Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- PERFECT FOR ALL PLANTS INCLUDING: Peace Lily, Spider Plant , Aloe Vera, Anthurium, Aspargus Fern, Peace Lily, Peperomia, Snake plant, Cast-iron plant, Christmas Cactus, Dieffenbachia, Parlor palm, Philodendron, Tradescantia, Plectranthus, Arrowhead vine, Bird Of Paradise, African Violet, False Shamrock, Madagascar Jasmine, Dumb Cane, Elephant Ear Philodendron, Norfolk Island Pine, King of Hearts, Prayer Plant, Dwarf Banana, Easter Cactus, Oakleaf Ivy, Lily Turk, Dendrobium Orchid, Chinese Evergreen, Anthurium