How long have you had your plant?
- I just bought it two days ago.
When did the problem start?
- I purchased it with the leaves as they are.
What are the symptoms of the problem?
- Browning veins on the top three leaves. A few other leaves have spots on them, but not as dark or as much as the top three.
How often do you water your plant?
- I haven’t watered it yet. I bought it and the soil was still moist so I didn’t think I should.
How much do you water?
- I haven’t started yet. However, I bought it for $16 at a local Kroger grocery store in Ohio. I imagine they weren’t taking the best care of it. I believe they first got them in 2-3 weeks ago and there were only 4 left and this was one of them.
What does your drainage look like?
- The pot it came in has drainage holes, but I haven’t seen it in action yet.
What soil are you using?
- I don’t know, but I imagine Kroger used a potting mix.
How often do you use fertilizer?
- I haven’t yet.
How much sun does your plant get? Where is it in your home?
- It probably gets 12+ hours of indirect sunlight from a large north-facing window. I just brought it home though, so I doubt it’s made any difference.
Thanks in advance for your help!