An exclusive 30-minute presentation
to treat your fiddle leaf fig problems!
Top 10 Fiddle Leaf Fig Problems & How to Treat Them
It can be really frustrating when your fiddle leaf fig has a problem and you’re not sure what to do about it. We surveyed 15,000 fiddle leaf fig owners in our Facebook group and came up with the top 10 most common problems and how to treat them, including:
- Dropping leaves
- Brown spots
- When to water
- Leaves with holes
- Separating a plant
- Spider mites
We’ll troubleshoot the most common issues and talk about treatment options. We will also review how to ask questions about your specific plant issues and how to learn more.
Stick around to get a special offer after our webinar!
Claire Akin, The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center
Claire is an expert on fiddle leaf fig plants, houseplants, and hybrid tea roses. She is the author of The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert and an instructor at UCLA Extension.
Grab the Essentials for Your Fiddle Leaf Fig:
- Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food
- Root Rot Treatment
- Houseplant Leaf Armor to protect against insects, bacteria, and fungus (As an added bonus, it also cleans and adds shine to your plant’s leaves!)
- Moisture meter to always know when your plant is thirsty.
- Houseplant Propagation Promoter to propagate more quickly and with more success.
To learn more:
- To learn more, sign up for our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Care 101 Webinar or enroll in our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Course for advanced fiddle leaf fig care.
- Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now!
- Click to join our community on Facebook: Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Group.