Table of Contents
Top Fiddle Leaf Fig Instagram Accounts
Fiddle leaf fig plants are some of the most popular houseplants you will see on Instagram. The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center has a thriving Instagram page.
You can learn a lot about fiddle leaf figs from Instagram. From how best to water them, where to place them in your home, and more. Instagram is also the best place to admire other fiddle leaf fig lovers photos of their plants.
Here are our top Fiddle Leaf Fig Instagram accounts for you to follow.
With over 2 million followers, you will be sure to find inspiration and helpful tips for your fiddle leaf fig and other houseplants.
A plant and interior stylist, his unique photography and imagery makes anyone stop their Insta-scroll.
A resource for gardening, growing plants, and outdoor living, you will be inspired by their many landscape images!
Follow Amanda for tips about your fiddle leaf fig and check out her many plants that are shipped direct from the greenhouse.
A blog by two sisters and homebodies, they often share shots of their fiddle leaf figs and other houseplants.
Emily offers many helpful tips about growing a healthy fiddle leaf fig on her blog and YouTube channel.
A nursery local to Parkland, FL, their Instagram feed boasts gorgeous photos and tips of fiddle leaf figs.
Leon and George is one of the top online retailers of gorgeous indoor plants. Discover a new planter for your fiddle leaf fig.
Did your favorite Fiddle Leaf Fig Instagram account make the list?
Comment below and be sure to join the fiddle leaf fig conversation in our Facebook community.
To learn more:
- Sign up for our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Care 101 Webinar or our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Course, and make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
- Download our free Propagation Guide
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now.
Grab the Essentials for Your Fiddle Leaf Fig:
- Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food
- Root Rot Treatment
- Houseplant Leaf Armor to protect against insects, bacteria, and fungus (As an added bonus, it also cleans and adds shine to your plant’s leaves!)
- Moisture meter to always know when your plant is thirsty.
- Houseplant Propagation Promoter to propagate more quickly and with more success.