Prevent Root Rot in Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants
Did you know that root rot is the most common problem facing fiddle leaf fig plants? Root rot can kill your fiddle leaf fig in a matter of days or weeks. (Read Everything You Need to Know About Root Rot in Fiddle Leaf Figs here for more info.) But there are easy ways to help your plant get more resilient and to prevent root rot in your fiddle leaf fig. We even created a special root rot treatment for fiddle leaf fig plants here.
To keep your fiddle leaf fig looking its best, you’ll want to really invest in the root system. This means taking care of your roots by making sure they have the proper exposure to water, nutrients, and air. We also have a special strategy to help your roots grow stronger and dig deeper.
In this exclusive video, Meg Miller with the Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center will walk you through everything you need to know about how to prevent root rot in fiddle leaf fig plants. And look out for tips #4 and #5—they’re not what you’re expecting!
Watch this short video for the 6 ways to keep your plant healthy, green, and gorgeous.
To learn more about treating root rot, click here to discover our specially formulated Root Rot Treatment.
Grab the Essentials for Your Fiddle Leaf Fig:
- Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food
- Root Rot Treatment
- Houseplant Leaf Armor to protect against insects, bacteria, and fungus (As an added bonus, it also cleans and adds shine to your plant’s leaves!)
- Moisture meter to always know when your plant is thirsty.
To learn more:
- Sign up for our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Care 101 Webinar or enroll in our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Course for advanced fiddle leaf fig care.
- Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now!
- Click to join our community on Facebook: Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Group.