Grow a happy plant with a fiddle leaf fig care calendar.
Take your plant propagation to the next level with our exclusive Notching Bundle, the essential tool for fostering healthier growth and lush foliage in your plants! https://amzn.to/463xe6W
Fiddle Leaf Fig Care Calendar Details
Caring for your fiddle leaf fig does not have to be difficult. With the right conditions and proper care, your fiddle leaf fig will flourish!
Consider following this Fiddle Leaf Fig Care Calendar. Discover what you should be doing on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to grow a happy and healthy fiddle leaf fig.
Each day, it is important to do the following:
- Keep an eye out for urgent problems like brown spots or leaf drop.
- Consider gently shaking your plant to strengthen the trunk.
- Enjoy your plant’s beauty.
Weekly on #fiddleleaffigfriday
Doing these things weekly can help maintain the overall health of your fiddle leaf fig. Consider using the tag #fiddleleaffigfriday on Instagram and tagging our account to be featured!
- Inspect for insects and brown spots.
- Rotate one quarter turn for even growth.
- Use a soil meter to check your plant’s moisture level.
- Water as needed.
- Fertilize with Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food each time you water.
- Share photos of your plant on Instagram and tag #fiddleleaffigfriday.
Keeping your fiddle leaf fig clean is an integral part of growing a healthy fiddle leaf fig plant. Add these fiddle leaf fig care tips to your monthly calendar to grow a happy plant.
- Remove any damaged or spotted leaves.
- Shower or wipe leaves to remove dust.
- Spray with Leaf Armor to protect against insects and fungus.
- Treat with Root Supplement to protect against root rot.
Over time, it helps to know how much your plant has grown. Take a photo of your plant at the beginning of each quarter, and again at the end. This will help you visualize how much your plant has grown in size and how well it has flourished.
- Assess overall health and growth.
- Prune your plant toward an ideal shape.
- Propagate the cuttings.
- Consider notching for new growth.
Each year, you will want to do each of these items to ensure your fiddle leaf fig plant continues to grow. Follow our fiddle leaf fig care calendar for a healthy plant.
- Repot your fiddle leaf fig.
- Replace soil with fast-draining well-aerated soil.
- Consider updating your decorative container for a fresh look.
We sincerely hope that as you navigate the intricacies of nurturing your fiddle leaf fig, this comprehensive Fiddle Leaf Fig Care Calendar serves as a valuable companion, instilling you with the knowledge and assurance needed to foster its growth and well-being, not just for days or weeks, but for the months and years to come.
To learn more:
- Sign up for our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Care 101 Webinar or our free Fiddle Leaf Fig Course, and make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
- Download our free Propagation Guide
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now.
- Click to join our community on Facebook: Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Group.
Grab the Essentials for Your Fiddle Leaf Fig:
- Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Potting Soil
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food
- Root Rot Treatment to treat one of the most common issues affecting fiddle leaf figs.
- Houseplant Leaf Armor to protect against insects, bacteria, and fungus (As an added bonus, it also cleans and adds shine to your plant’s leaves!)
- Moisture meter to always know when your plant is thirsty.
- Houseplant Propagation Promoter to propagate more quickly and with more success.